Important Dates

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New posts!

I know most of your read my blog so it seems pointless to reiterate everything, when I can just tell you to go visit our blog. I've posted a bunch of videos, a new blog post with pictures and a links to full albums!

Pictures went well on Saturday and we should have a bunch of a really good ones! Can't wait to see them. Katie, tell them they were awesome to work with!

I've been meaning to post this for awhile, but we have grandpa's old red metal tool box at our house. We took it thinking we had some use for it, but we don't. I wanted to keep it in the family if someone else would be interested in taking it. Let me know and we'll bring it home next time we're in town.

I hope most of us can make it to Uncle Wayne's race in September! Should we make a banner or shirts or something? Just a thought.

We're still discussing what we're doing for Anna's first birthday party. Whether to have everyone to our house or have one in GR and one in Chicago. We'll keep you posted, but wanted to put that in your head. Her birthday is October 18 and we may have it that day (Saturday).

I hope everyone's week goes well. Continue to pray for Martha's mom and dad as they make Grandma comfortable and also pray for peace for the whole family. Also pray for Gary's Grandpa Hall as we await more news on what kind of cancer he has and what treatment will be. Gary and I are also doing the Light the Night walk this year for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. If you'd like to donate, please send me a check or you can donate online at: http://www.active.com/donate/ltnMadiso/2363_Christabelle81

Love to you all!

GCA

No comments: