Important Dates

Thursday, September 18, 2008

family picture challenge.

Alright, you should all have your family pictures by now. (side note: when you are printing, if you get an 8x10, be careful because these pictures were made for 4x6. Proportionately, it will have to crop some off of the sides. If there is a picture that you really want in 8x10 that crops people out, let Chris and Sara know @ littlehandsphotography@gmail.com to see if they cropped that photo to begin with.)

I know it will be hard to pick, but everyone is required to post up their absolute favorite pictures of their family...as well as make one comment about the shoot (because Chris and Sara want a lot of feedback--positive or negative)

I won't share my comments on here because I've already sent a ton of them, but here is one of the top three favorite pictures of our family (and my personal favorite)

1 comment:

Gary, Christie, Anna and Izzy said...

Don't have ours yet... we'll get them next weekend.